Thursday, March 24, 2011

Take a break

                                           
Portugese tart...hmmm....yummy!

No, I didn't bake it. I bought it from a nearby bakery shop. I am taking in what my mom says, "It's so much easier to buy one or two pieces of it to satisfy the taste buds than spending the whole day baking them."

I can't remember when was the last time I ate one of these but I've to say that it tastes good! So good you wanted to have more...

If you want more, than you better bake them! Ha...

I'm taking a break at the moment, too exhausted from the daily chores plus one new thing to do. I'm compiling some info, calling up bank after bank. Probably I will upload the info I've compiled later on. Who knows, you might need them!

Adios~ going to enjoy my tart!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads