Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kon Lo Pan Mee (Dry Pan Mee)

If you've come across my previous post on my Mom, you'll know that my mom is allergy to rice. Hence, she eats food made of flour most of the days now.

The making of Pan Mee is actually the same as Mee Hoon Kueh.

The only difference is that one needs to fold the flattened dough and cut into strips for Pan Mee. The width of the strips depends on how thick you want your noodles to be.

Cook the noodles in boiling water. Dish out and add in a few spoons of fried onion oil.
Mix well. You can add in soy sauce and dark soy sauce to taste. My mom likes it simple, so she didn't add the dark soy sauce, saying it just darken the noodles, which she doesn't like.

For me, I would go for chilli sauce too! And probably stir-fry some minced pork and pour over the noodles. But since my mom is a vegetarian (at this moment), she opted for Mok Yee (Wood Ear).

Add in vege, preferably Choy Sam (Sayur Sawi) and it's ready to be eaten!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads