Friday, March 11, 2011

New Posts Coming Soon...

Lately, I've been thinking of writing on food...again...

Well, it was not the first time that I wanted to write about food. This time will be different, I won't be writing about the food that others cook but all about food that I cooked and am going to cook. 

To be frank, I never really cooked before I gave birth to my son. But for the sake of the family's health and also mine, I decided to cook.

Cooking doesn't need to be tough. It could be FUN.

Last time, when I thought of cooking, the only thing I thought of was the oil bouncing up and down and onto my dear skin. Now, it excites me to wait till the wok is hot and throw in all the vege with the sound "CHARRR!!" 

Wow! The joy of looking at the cooked food and thinking of my clean blood test give me pure contentment. Yea, speaking of clean blood test. I was diagnosed with fatty liver, which could lead to liver cancer if not taken care of. And because my dad actually died of liver cancer, I knew I had to do something about the food I take. 

People say we inherit some part of our health through genetics. Yea, I believe in it. I believe more in FAMILY eating habit. Because Dad ate fried food almost everyday, the whole family ate that way too. And so, my dad, my brother and I also have fatty liver. 

After two years of eating home cooked food (6 days a week), my fatty liver marker got lower. It was at the borderline. Thank God, I feel so much healthier. 

Hence, I am going to include simple recipes...Yes, simple as ABC for working mothers or busy full time mothers who wanted to have healthy food for the family. 
HEALTH is in your hands. You decide what you want!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads