Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pao Sam Sou to reduce heat




























New mothers really need this...

WHY?

Because we don't get enough of sleep and most of the nights, we have to wake up to feed the baby. This will cause the body to be 'heaty' and soon the three 'best friends' of sickness will join in - sore throat, flu and cough.
And being a mother, I definitely don't want to get any of those and then pass on to my son. So, taking care of my own health is as important as taking care of my son's.

Hence, if you could, get a pack of Pao Sam Sou (around RM5) from a Chinese medicine shop.

Put 4 bowls of water to it and boil for around 30 minutes.

Wait till the liquid cool off entirely before drinking. Drink it throughout the day and you will feel better.

I've tried taking honey at the same time and it helps tremendously.

Wish you well too...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GCL said...

RM 5 only! I thought this kind of stuff costs a bomb. Meditation will also helps to calm the mind and improve circulations (both physical & metaphysical)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads