Saturday, March 26, 2011

Making bread with breadmaker

I was so excited when I saw a breadmaker in Tesco yesterday. Well, don't think I'm so "sua ku" (mountain girl) who knows not about breadmaker. It's the price that excite me. It's only RM189!

My friend bought one which cost RM800 and another one bought for RM400. So, something below RM200 is considered cheap.

Nevertheless, I stood there for whole 10 minutes, contemplating whether to purchase it. To be frank, I'm one of those 'kiam siap' person who would not spend on material things.

Long story cut short, I told my husband and he bought it for me. So, I have a brand new breadmaker.

I've never used a breadmaker to bake bread before. Hmm...

According to the breadmaker manual, it is best to put the liquid ingredient first. Then, add in salt. Yeast should be added last. Then, all I have to do was to press the buttons and the machine started to knead the ingredients into a dough. After almost 3 hours, the bread is ready.

For those without a breadmaker, I'll give a detailed procedure on how to bake a bread in the coming post. I'm not a 'si fu' in baking bread but just wanted to share to the last bits of what I know. For those with a breadmaker, happy baking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads