Monday, March 28, 2011

Dusk or dawn?

What do you see? Dusk or dawn?

The start of darkness or the beginning of light?

For the past few days I was sleepless. My son is sick again and it means he wakes so often, almost every hour and we have to monitor his breathing.

Exhausted, I thought of only one thing, "Where are my friends?"

I believe they might be asking the same questions. We lost friends through time. I am not sure who lost who first but we ended up having new friends.

I was wondering whether it's because I am a full time housewife now that I've lost everyone? Does that mean working will provide me friends?
True friends?

When my back bone was injured and I was too weak to care for my son, a sis in Christ offered to take care of my son and me. She asked me to move to her house for 2 weeks so that she could do her best to care for both of us. But I rejected her offer. It touched me but it never occurred to me to let someone serve me. The offer itself is memorable...

And yes, I know I have a friend who cares. I believe she is God sent angel.


=)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads