Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Too many regrets to name...

My internet connection was down the whole day! Or should I say it is down so often these days that I've been calling Telekom Malaysia almost every other day to check on what is really wrong.

Today, after an outing with a friend, she mentioned about "too many regrets".

Yea, life indeed is full of regrets. Who doesn't have regrets?

I regret every little thing that I didn't do or have done.
I regret for not buying milk and so not being able to bake the Brazilian bread today! HA!
I regret for not spending enough of time with my son because I was too busy with my blog. Hmm...


Plan well, live well and pray well...Hopefully we can live our lives without any further regrets!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads