Monday, April 11, 2011

My son needs no surgery!

It was just about an hour ago that I wrote about my son having to go under the knife. My footsteps were heavy as I left the house to meet up with the surgeon for an appointment for my son's surgery. But now, I am so glad, smiling in front of my laptop's screen. The surgeon explained that a surgery is not necessary at the moment until my son becomes two. 

WOW! What? Am I hearing it right? The cyst might go away by itself. 

What we need to do now is to monitor the progress of the cyst. If it gets bigger or become painful or has not disappeared by the time my son celebrated his second birthday, then, it will be the time to remove it. Otherwise, we just need to let the doctor check on him every 2 months. 

Till then, I can only pray that miracle happens and let my son be freed from going under the knife totally! 

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads