Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Detoxification

Will you drink something like this?

When all else fail, you might want to try this...

Yes, I'm taking this every morning for about a week already. I've seen 5 Chinese doctors, went for blood test, seen chiropractor, did acupuncture, fasting, etc....I believe I've spent a few thousands just to make myself better.

The problem with me is first, my back. I'm having those excruciating pain that I need to use my hands to push  myself up from the bed every morning. So, waking up in the morning is one tough task.

My second problem is exhaustion and lack of breath. Now, I can't even sing one whole song (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) to my son without gasping for air.

Third, I've cracked lips which has a cycle. My lips become very hard, swollen and cracked. Then, the upper layer will peel off and the lips become smooth again. Then, all of a sudden, they started to crack again.

When no doctors can  help, I just gotta take whatever the market offers. I'm not sure about you but detoxing is one of the ways I'm trying. OK. The drink is not as bad as it looks. I can 'feel' some differences in me eg. my lips do not hurt that much and I poo a little more than usual.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads