Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Presentation

The day that I had waited eagerly came and gone.

That morning was a tensed one. I arrived in uni and in front of the presentation room at 10am, an hour and 20 minutes earlier before the given time for my presentation. My friends were all appointed an earlier slot than I. I was the last among them. HUH!

I waited and waited. Candidates spent more time than expected in the room. 10 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins..time ran slowly. I wished I was the first. Nevertheless, the arrangement was good.

When it was my turn, it was already 12.30pm, one hour later than the given appointment. I could sense the tiredness in the panels' eyes. Nevertheless, they tried to pose some questions. I didn't really answer all the questions because my supervisor was there to help and assist. Though I did a few mistakes in my analysis, I felt good that the presentation ended in a good way with praises from my supervisor and the others.

I'm relief.

But the second round has yet begun...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads