Friday, February 20, 2009

A Huge Comfort

Yesterday, I stayed at home the whole day, not knowing what I should be doing. I was moody and due to the PMS and the medication I'm taking, I felt even worse.

Nevertheless, after attending the prayer meeting, I felt recharged.

The sharing was extremely good and it opened my eyes to understanding Bible to a deeper level. I've always read Bible on the surface level, thus not able to dig deep into the meaning of each and every word of God. Through the explanation from the speaker, I felt my conscious was knocking at the door again.

"Good and faithful."
Good - kind, tender, loving, understanding, honest, hardworking, whatever that should be of good nature.
Faithful - loyal

The prayers also helped me to understand that the difficulty I was facing was just a drop of water in the ocean. It really does not matter that much...It mattered because I took a magnifying glass to look at it. It was like looking at an ant with a magnifying glass, forgetting the rest of the things around it. But when I heard news of wars, politics, the underprivileged and the sick, I felt I was so much luckier. Whatever challenges that I've to face, I still have choices to choose from. I don't have to bump my head against the wall or cried my eyes out just because a teacher scolded me in the public!

I've to admit that the incident scared me and brought back deep painful memories of my dad, holding the dictatorship of punishing people the way he liked. I cried tears of fear. But I felt relieved that God will always be here to hold my hands and lead me back home, to the one I loved. It does not matter how much people hurt me because God has it all. He is righteous and He's seeing this from Heaven. Do I need to explain more?

He knows what I needed most and how painful I was and He always knows how to bring back His child's confidence.

Thank you, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...that more like the fiesty gal know back in school many many years ago!!!
hahaha....glad that you have finally found HIM and let HIM know you better. Any problem just speak out to HIM.....but eventually you'll find the answer when your mind is clear enough....because as you know...HE is always inside your mind/ heart...ready to give you guidance whenever your mind is ready to receive them....
Best wishes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads