Saturday, February 21, 2009

Point to Ponder

Human defence themselves when they sense danger is lurking around. So, they'll think of all sorts of opportunity to hit or attack the danger before the danger attacks them. So, naturally, one who gets angry will OFTEN BLAME others for making them angry. Most often than not, we'll say, "You're the one who makes me angry. If it were not you, I'd be in a good mood today...etc.."

Jesus did not retaliate or try to protect Himself against the accuses. Neither did He curse the people nor kept a vengeance against them. Why should I?
In fact, even in his last breath, He pleaded with the Father to forgive the people who had sinned against Him for "they did not know what they were doing".

I told my mom that I'll feel guilty after I scolded someone, whether or not that person did the wrong thing. I mean, whether I'm at the right end, I should not be scolding people at all! At the end of the day, I'll pray for God's forgiveness.

If only I have a bigger heart to forgive that person, I won't get angry.
If only I don't think highly of myself being superior to that person, I won't condemn the job s/he has done.
Those are the truth I believe and hope to be done.

Quote to ponder:
If you want to be angry, be responsible for your anger.
Blame no one for making you angry because no one can get to your nerves unless you let them to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads