Monday, February 16, 2009

Blessing in disguise

Last Friday while I was driving back from my varsity, I heard a very loud crashing sound. It scared me and I slowed from 60kmph to 30kmph. The car behind me sounded its honk but how could the driver be so inconsiderate. I won't be slowing down when I was well.

I was flabbergasted and did not know what to do except kept going. My windscreen had burst and pieces of it kept dropping onto my dashboard and onto my shirt and pants. At that very moment, my husband called me. As I pressed on my hands free kit, I kept mumbling and couldn't figure out how to say it. I was just too stunned. but when I managed to say it, I cried. My husband said calmly through the phone to ask me calm down and drive slowly.

When I reached home, my husband drove his car while I drove mine to the car workshop. All went well.

I felt blessed. I'm blessed because the pieces from the broken windscreen did not cut my eyes or hurt my vision or any part of my body.

I'm blessed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads