Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sambal petai with prawn

It's been a long long time since my last post on yummy-licious food. 

I've stopped pursuing my cooking skills in exchange with my Master degree. And now that I've graduated, I should go back to my cooking and baking mode, or so I believe, since that's what most housewife does. 

I've longed to eat home-cooked nasi lemak which I've a very fond memory of because my mom used to cook that for us. 

The best part is - sambal petai with prawn paired with fragrantly cooked nasi lemak. It's simply irresistible! 

Recipe : 
1 onion (chopped)
100g petai (halved)
16 medium size prawns (shells removed)
4 tablespoons of sambal sauce 
3 tspn of sugar 
1 tbspn of water 

1) Stir fry onion till fragrant or turn translucent
2) Add in petai and fry till they turn darker in green 
3) Add in prawn and fry till almost cooked 
4) Add in water and bring it to boil 
5) Add in sambal sauce and sugar
6) Stir till well combined
7) Dish up 

Bon appetit!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads