Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happiness is...

Recently, my baby girl likes to hold a book and walk around with it. I think it's because it has bright colours which attracted her attention. And when she sits down, she'll say, "Shit here, shit here." 😂 OK ok, that's disgusting. She actually meant "sit here, sit here" but her tongue just couldn't pronounce it properly. 

"Read cheese (this)," she'll say once I sit beside her. 

And this book, as simple as it could be, reminded me a lesson I learnt long ago yet have forgotten about it -most of the time. It's the lesson of being grateful. 

When I was reading to her, especially with the help of the illustrations, the book touched me deeply. Yes, yes, I told myself, happiness could be as simple as these but I've forgotten about it. So, here you are, a few doses of happiness for the day! 👼










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads