Sunday, October 18, 2015

How to cook hard boiled egg which is gooey inside

I wondered why my children do not like to eat the egg yolk. My mom said it's because the yolk is dry and could get stuck in the throat, and that's what made the kids avoid it. When we were chatting some Sundays ago, my best buddy told me that cooking egg also need skills. 

???

So, here's how to cook a hard boiled egg with gooey yolk! 😍

1) Bring a pot of water to boil
2) Put in a handful of salt (salt is to stop the egg from flowing out in case of any breakage. But you gotta be careful because salt can cause the boiling water to "erupt" like the volcano and spurt on you. Cautious not to get scalded) 
3) Gently put the egg into the pot, with a scoop or spaghetti claw.
4) Set the timer for 7 minutes
5) Bring the egg out and let it take a cool bath under running water or just let it soak in a bowl of cold water

*This pic of mine is taken after 8 minutes of cooking. I wanted the yolk to be a little solid cos I don't want my baby to eat with extremely gooey yolk that flows down her hands and arms. Too messy for me to clean up 😰😰

But for adults, 7 minutes gooey yolk is the best! 

Yummy yummy!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads