Friday, October 23, 2015

Fried dory fillet

My mom was a housewife. She was a great cook. She would wake up very early in the morning to prepare delicious breakfast for us and meals like donuts, onde-onde, etc for tea and sumptuous meals for dinner. But since dad fell sick from liver cancer and lost his appetite, mom stopped cooking nice food. In fact, she gave up cooking after dad passed away. All her life, being a housewife, she cared only to cook good food for her husband and children. But when her husband is dead and her children all married and live somewhere else, she lost her interest in cooking too. That's the end of being a housewife to being an individual who lives alone now...

I enjoy cooking too and it makes me happy when my hubby and kids love the meals I cooked. But one day, I shall cook because I love it and not because of anyone. Thence, I can be happy whether or not, I'm still a housewife. 

Pic: Dinner is ready!
Meal - mixed vege, mashed potato with cheese, and fried dory fillet 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads