Monday, January 12, 2009

Health Crisis

Health has always been a major worry in my life, or my mom’s. It is always the backbone pain, or the sprained ankle or wrist, or the menses that go upside down and the liver that falls in love with oil. Hence, I was always going on medication and had just finished another course on fatty liver. Have not check on the blood to see whether the liver is functioning well and there came another problem - swollen lip!

Suffered for at least a month with monstrous lips, which cracked and swell. Then, when it was finally “OK”, here comes another problem, tasteless tongue and nose which could not smell!

Had been keeping this to myself when recently my mom talked about my grandmother’s tongue cancer. I said, “well ya, i’ve a sore on my tongue. somewhere and recently i’ve lost the taste of food and smell.” mom was EXTREMELY worried. All at once, my diet is changed. wanted to change it anyway to vegetarian.

It was a surprise when a friend told me that another friend has cancer. No one would think that people as young like him, will actually be sick or get hitched up with cancer. but everything is possible!

Life is short and meaningless if we only learn to work, drink and play. There must be something…something more meaningful than this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads