Monday, January 12, 2009

Alone and Lonely

It has been a terrible experience having major gastric problem these few days. The cramp would just make me wake up from my sleep in the middle of the night and cause me to twist and turn and only be able to sleep hours later. And most importantly, I’m all alone.

Now, being all alone, I was thinking, who am I going to call if I happen to be dying out of gastric?

999

Of course. That’s the easiest number to remember and after all, I guess they’ll never be as busy as my friends.

Hah…..(sigh)…What a lonely planet this is…I’ve lost touch with all but a few of my friends and what’s there left…

Term it as "out of sight, out of mind" friendship, distance makes a difference. I used to think, it’s the thought that matters. I’m not those who used to remember friends’ birthday or do sweet little things to gather their attention. In fact, I’m poor in dates. I can’t even remember when I had my marriage registered! Luckily, the date is engraved in my wedding ring. Whenever people ask me how long have I been married, I’ve to say, "Hold on," took out my ring and see the date engraved. This is me! Well, I believe it’s the same with other friends. That’s why I only got three friends remembering my birthday. And I’ve to thank them cos they made me cried tears of joy. What’s more to hope…

To all my world wide friends out there, life has been busy…it seems like I don’t remember you but I do. At least, I sent out sms wishes whenever I remember to. And I keep diary…I remember all the things happened in primary, secondary and varsity.

Neither marriage nor distance stop a friendship from growing…but the fact is they do.

and WHY the heck am I still in friendsters?

HOPE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads