Monday, April 30, 2012

Bersih 3.0

Bersih 3.0 rally was held last Saturday, 28 April 2012. Although it happened two days ago, many are still talking about it and I believe the news will not die out in another one or two months time. 

I was not there because I went to China with my family for a holiday. Many of my friends went there and really enjoyed the participation. They told me it was a peaceful act of calling for a clean governance. And on that day, no one acted harsh. However, newspapers reported otherwise. 

How can we believe the local newspapers today? They are parts of government's agents! 

Which do you believe? Those who actually attended the rally or the news reported in the newspapers?

It's individual choice. I chose to believe my friends. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads