Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God plans the best

Last week I was so tensed and pressured because my son did not perform well during the rehearsal. The bride-to-be was worried how it would turn out on her wedding day. She wanted it to be memorable and beautiful. I think no bride would want her page boys and flower girls to cry or refuse to walk down the aisle when the beautiful wedding music is playing.

I prayed and prayed. I had a range of plans on the day of the wedding - to wake my boy up at 6.30am and let him take a nap at 11am so that by 3.30pm when the wedding starts, he would have had enough of rest and perform.

But on that day, he woke at 8am. I brought him to the market and then to the lake to get a few ride on the horses. I wanted to make him exhausted. Then we went to buy rubber dinosaurs for him to play. By the time we were back, it was already 11.30am. I let him took bath and then fed him and sent him to bed. But he refused to sleep. We had no choice since time was running out. By 2pm, we set to leave the house and he slept in the car. When we reached church around 20minutes later, he woke up, feeling afresh with good mood.

Thank God, the wedding went well, especially the moment we were waiting for...Whatever human planned, it was just a plan. Whatever that God plans will become a fact and turns out to be the most beautiful blessing of all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads