Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Read, read and read


Read, read and read. That's the only thing I can say in getting a knowledgeable child. I read to my child anything we come across, be it a book, magazine, newspaper, pamphlet, flyers, menu, comic, etc. You name it, everything that is pure and good and beneficial, I will want to read to my son and let him know more about that genre. 


Once a person reads a lot, he/she will learn a lot and be more mature in thinking. When they enter preschool, parents would have lesser burden in enforcing reading habit. 

Reading has so many benefits. It helps the child to understand a matter with different perspectives. It also helps the child to write well. 

When I asked my brother, "How can you write so well?" 
He said, "I don't know. It's in me." 

Yes. It's through years of reading. So, parents, let's start reading to your children today! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads