Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Appreciate every moment spent with the child

For the past one week, my son stayed at home throughout the day because he could not do any heavy stuffs like jumping in the trampoline in the school. Then, I remembered how I feared him and was so exhausted taking care of him for the past 2 years. With tears, anger, frustration and guilt, I went through the past 2 years and am still keep searching for an answer. 

When he was born, the family was so excited. But this baby was so different. (OK, every baby is different). He wanted people to carry him ALL THE WHILE, even at home. So, even when we were at home, we would have to carry him and walk around the house. How I wish he could learn to crawl and I could let him crawl more and no more carrying. But then, when we were outside, floors are dirty and it's not good to crawl. So, carry him again. And how I wish he could learn to walk and so I can stop carrying him. But when he starts to walk, he is fast and he started to run away dangerously which make us carry him. 

Children grow fast. Appreciate every moment. Although I thought I've spent much time instilling a good reading habit in him, I lost the most important thing - patience and discipline. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads