Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thank you, my Father in heaven!

As I was searching for my self-identity, God threw me a book, A Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.

It was just the right book to answer my questions on WHY AM I HERE? and WHAT IS THE PURPOSE IN LIFE?

As I was drowning in the sea of self-denial, I received an email from The Star newspaper. The editor liked my article and was asking for a photo of dad and I. I was overjoyed. OH my! My article to be printed along with my photo. That was a real WOW!

Each time after I saw my writing in print, I was happy for a short while and then I was back to the "I'm not good" mode. And to this, what I can say is, "I fall down 10 times and God holds me up 11 times." God was there to hold me up the times I fell and He is there now, ready to hold me up if I'm going to fall again. This is what I feel when I know my article will be published! God is telling me something. Each time someone condemned my writing, God cheered  me up.

To this, I say, Thank you to the Lord who gives abundantly and to my late Lou Tao in heaven, I've made you proud again!

Click at the link below to read the article:
The article which got published in The Star newspaper

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads