Monday, June 13, 2011

An inspirational story

I was inspired after reading Sunday's newspapers.

The story of Grayson Gilbert, a sick boy, now a young adult has touched  me deeply.

The FAITH he has has made it possible for him to go through all the sickness that almost take away his life.

At the age of six, the selfless sick child even wrote a note and put it under the statue of Jesus. The note sounds like this:
"Hi Jesus. This is Grayson. If you could, please heal the other kids. Thank you very much."

Suddenly, all my tiredness was gone, all my lamentations, my undecided decision, my plea for a rest, etc seemed to  melt away to nothingness. IF a boy who had to go through so much of pain and sufferings and yet able to pray for others, why not me? Why am I still lamenting on the work I have not completed, the irresponsible supervisor that I have, the rest that was denied and so on? 
Oh, how much more can we learn from other PEOPLE! Another lesson I learned is if we stop be arrogant, we will be able to learn a lot more. Today I learned some techniques in writing through a teenager. Yea, never look down on people younger than us. They could be smarter than us! If only we are willing to let go a bit, we'll gain a bit more...

For full story on Grayson Gilbert, follow the link below:

Lesson learned: Smile! No matter how small a thing you're doing, God is watching over us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads