Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hand made bags

Hmm... I should take photos of the pouches that I have sewn before giving them away. 

Frankly, I feel a bit embarrass to give them away as Christmas gifts because someone dear to me keeps saying they're just not good enough. 

Yesterday, I had a chat with my best buddy. And she's always good at assuring me that what's matter is the effort and love put into making them. And she suggested that I venture into sewing pencil cases because she likes them! She won't mind how they look as long as they're practical with many pockets and space to keep all stationeries in. 

💪💪 Now, instead of giving up, I feel inspired to try on new style and patterns. 🙏

Note: Words can either build or break someone. Use them wisely! 😉

Have a great weekend! 🌈



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads