Saturday, March 4, 2017

Philosophy of the day: Try till you get it right!

I'm a hoarder. I like to keep things. When I was younger, I didn't like my dad keeping old things because it made the house messy and full of rubbish. But now that I'm older, I understood. We keep because some bring back old memories, some are still useful and most of all, we have the idea that "we might need them ONE OF THE DAY." 

So, I have loads of plastic containers. Rectangle and round ones. Today when I needed a round one, I took one out but the cover just didn't fit. Because there are loads of them, I had to try one cover after another. 

It reminded me of a lesson:
DON'T QUIT TRYING. You'll eventually find the RIGHT ONE. And I did! 😊



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads