Friday, February 24, 2017

How does God answer me?

I asked God a question. He didn't answer me straightaway. 

But today, He did. 

I went to a place which I was not familiar with and I used Waze as my guide. Because I trusted the signboards better, I refused to follow Waze completely and had a detour and got stuck in the jam for more than an hour. During that one hour, I passed by many old buildings. If it was not because of the detour, I wouldn't have taken that route. I wished I had been more "obedient" to the Waze. 😰

I was quite amused that I wasn't really mad or frustrated at myself as I used to be. 😏
In fact, I had peace. What I had in mind was that everything is in God's hand, be it good or 'bad' at the moment because all would settle perfectly in the end. 

As the traffic began to ease, I passed by a building and many memories started to flash back to live. My heart was flooded with tears. Oh my! 

My God is so great! He knows me more than anyone does, even more than I know myself. When I was convinced that no words from the lips of human or even books could penetrate through my heart which was saturated with hurts, pain, anger and disappointment, no words were needed. Just the building brought back many memories that are able to erase all the hurts and revive love.

What can I say? My God knows so well what is the best way to melt my heart at the right time and the right place. He works miraculously! Praise The Lord. 🙌🙌🙏

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads