Saturday, July 16, 2011

You're uniquely created!

"You're uniquely created!"

I've heard that tonnes of times but it just could not bang right into my head.

I was considered the black sheep of the family because I cried so often so that when something bad happened after I cried, Mom would blame it on me!

For the past 31 years, I've been living under my brother's shadow. Mom always praises my brother for his good command of English and Mathematics. So far, I've never hear a word of praise from Mom for whatever I've done.

I was aimless. I lived my life as if seeking my mom's approval and praises. It hurts so much when I don't get praises from her but instead condemnation.

Reading The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren made me realise that so far, I've run the wrong path. I've lived the wrong way. I've lived a life for my mom and that's definitely wrong!

Now I believe that I'm uniquely created, whether I've good English or not. I'm so unique before there's no other Alice on earth like me!

Yes, I might not be perfect but if whatever I do, I include God in it, I don't need Mom's praises. If every little things can be brought to prayer and do it as if doing for God, it will be "perfect"!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads