Thursday, July 28, 2011

My son's health

My son had a very high fever, reaching 40 degree Celsius, few weeks ago.

Frankly, as a first time mother, I tried whatever I could to prevent him from getting sick (or maybe I didn't do enough?). After all, I thought breastfeeding is already the best medication for a baby yet my son gets sick so often I wondered whether it's true breastfeeding child is healthier.

Then, a sis-in-Christ introduced me to Mr. Lim, who used to own an organic shop. I called him after some hesitation. I did not want my son to take supplements or any kind of undefined drugs from direct sales but I had no choice. He took Western medication and he got sick again and again and I could feel he was getting weaker by days and not any stronger. He took Chinese medication and I could see improvement in him yet I did not really like the term "medicine".

Mr. Lim introduced me to Strath, a herbal yeast supplement and Lacto GG probiotics. He told me that these two can easily heal my son. Thank God. It was as if God has brought His angel to tell me this. After giving my son Strath and probiotics for about two weeks, I started to see improvement in him. He started to have appetite to eat again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads