Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Oops! I hope I'm not too late to wish everyone a "Happy New Year".

When Christmas was around the corner, one would think of new year as well. And the last Christmas cum New Year I had a surprise from my brother who bought me iPad Air. So now updating my blog will be much easier and I hope that I can upload more beautiful pictures for you to view.

My second child is going to be due on 26 Feb. It could be earlier or later depending on God's will. Nevertheless, we're all too excited to see her. Yes, it's a girl. So I'm going to have a boy and a girl to make a happy pair.

During my confinement month, we've hired an aunty to cook for me. So be prepared to get recipes on confinement food then!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads