Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Beautiful Creation

At around 10.30pm, I heard footsteps and people calling my name. My eyes were heavy and I was extremely drowsy. My cell-group members came to visit me and kept telling me that I had done a great job. The baby was extremely cute and I am a mother! All I could do was to pose a weak smile. My lips were dried and I still had tears from the pain of birth.

The next morning, the nurse brought in my baby...It was unbelievable. I could not believe that I had already given birth to a baby. It was a miracle. It was a beautiful experience. It was everything in my life!

When the anesthetic had gone, I started to feel the pain from the operation. Doctor had advised me to get down from bed and walk around so that the wound would recover sooner. My husband had to help me to get up and down from the bed. It was an extremely painful experience. I had to drag my feet when walking to lessen the pain from the wound. But it was joyful to walk to the nursery to watch my baby sleeping in his cot, peacefully.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads