Thursday, March 5, 2009

Food Poisoning

For the last one week, I was extremely sick.

Just after my presentation, my husband brought me to visit his sister and nephew. We went for movie and a great Japanese dinner.

A day after the food, I fell ill. My stomach was bloated and I vomited. Lying on the bed most of the time, I cried tears of silent. My husband tried rubbing my tummy with oil. But nothing helps. I visited Chinese sinseh but the medicine just wouldn't work!

The feeling of horror struck me. I thought of how dad suffered alone. Yes. No one would understand the pain of the sick unless we experience it ourselves. My tears flowed freely whenever I thought of how painful my tummy was.

My family blamed it on the raw salmon I ate in the Japanese restaurant.

"How many times must I tell you not to eat raw food?" Mom grumbled and walked away angrily.

My husband looked on.

I just had to endure...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads