Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6th Week Treasure

I did not know what was wrong with me because my gastric just would not heal. My mom suspected that I might be pregnant. I brushed it off the very first time she told me. But when I kept vomiting and I don't seem to get any better, I seek the doctor for vaccination.

The doctor also suspected that I was pregnant. I said it's quite impossible as I took Provera medication which was going to make me bleed. How could I be pregnant then? But the truth proved I was wrong.

I AM PREGNANT!

It was an utmost joy though I was too weak to receive the trophy. Nevertheless, the fear from my first miscarriage haunt me for days to come...

I prayed and I knew this pregnancy was gifted by God. I suddenly remembered that last year while I was fasting and praying, I came across a verse in the Bible which says, "Ask and you'll be given." So, I asked boldly for Jesus to give me a child. And there was a *TINK* feeling in me. I had the instinct that God will eventually give me a child by the coming year. And BINGO, I'm pregnant.

I went for ultrasound check and...my heart leaped with joy. I saw the embryo, small as it was, and enlarged in the screen, I saw it twinkle like a star. The doctor said that's the heartbeats.

How miraculous and beautiful...the work of life! Only God knows how to implant such technical and systematic little thing into the tummy of a mom-to-be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads