Friday, April 1, 2016

I am not a maid

Sometimes I feel I am a maid. Exhausted. Unappreciated. 

Me: I feel like I am a maid.
Son: No, you're not. You're my Mama. 
Me: I cook, I wash, I clean, I look after you all...and teach you. 
I think I can be replaced. A maid can do the same.
Son: No...you're my mama.
Me: What does a Mama do?
Son: You cook...you clean...
Me: That's what a maid do...
Son: But you're my Mama. 

😭😪😢😳

The conversation continued and...
Son: What present do you want?
Me: I don't know want present I want. I never thought of what I really want.
Son: hmmm...How much does a daisy cost?
Me: (knowing he will get me a daisy) No, don't waste money. Flower wilts too soon. 
Son: then what do you like? Maybe bracelet? How much is it?
Me: Maybe 30 or 40 ringgits.
Son: I think I can buy that. 

😁😀

I thank God for giving me two beautiful angels to brighten up my day when it seems so hard to pass...

When you work, you get to have bonuses. 
When I work, I get two soul-touching kids that heal me when I'm feeling sick.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads