Monday, March 11, 2013

Latihan Bina Ayat

As a tutor myself, I find it difficult to find appropriate materials for my students to incorporate what I have taught them. Therefore, I prefer to prepare  my own exercises to enhance their understanding on the topic we have went through.

From my experience, my students are lack of vocabulary because English and Bahasa Malaysia are not their mother tongue as they are Chinese. They used to speak Chinese at home and in the school. Lacking vocabulary crippled their ability in making good sentences. Therefore, in my class, making sentences or bina ayat is not something new. I make sure my students learn new verbs or kata kerja and use them in the sentences making process.

Below is an example of exercises I've prepared for my students. I hope this will help you too.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads