Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My son is aggressive!!!

Finally, I've finished off my thesis with a great relief!

And now, for the morning session while my son attends playschool, I'll be sitting in my friend's hubby's office, reading through journal articles on parenting.

Yea, I'm bored to death at times because I just do not know what to do with my time. But the more I read the articles, the more I feel like doing a research myself on the topic of parenting aggressive children.

My son, a two year and five months old child, would throw tantrum whenever things don't go his way and he is extremely hostile and impulsive. He is hostile because he simply attack the other children if they try to grab his toys. Of course, it is a way to protect himself, but as parents, who don't feel embarrassed when our child hurt others to the extent of leaving pinching scars on the other boy's face! It is totally unacceptable!

I need to find a solution - QUICK!

A Chinese proverb goes like this, "Behaviours internalised into a child at 3 years old will keep repeating themselves till they are 80!"

Oh my! I do not want my child to be aggressive throughout his life. Am I paranoid?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads