Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life's lesson

It seems like I've isolated my blog for quite some time. The reason was that I was very VERY busy with my thesis and was unable to make time to write anything else.

The past two weeks really made me grow - spiritually.

I had argument with my husband. I had friend visiting me. I had patiently listened and talked to someone whom I did not like. Those things have changed my life, or at least change the way I view others.

Firstly, I've learned not only to see myself as "I" only but rather "we" when it's with my husband because we have become ONE. When we are married, "two have become one" and we should appreciate this union blessed by God.

Secondly, I've learned to listen to other people's stories...I find that nowadays everyone is so busy with own stuffs that we rarely stop to listen or read about others. We could spend time with our pets or watching TV but not listening to others. WHY? When I opened up my heart to listen, and thank God for bridging the relationship between my senior and I, I pitied her. In fact, I started to realise why she has acted the way she did. I let go of the past events where she hurt me countless times. and viola, I feel great! The burden of hatred did give me tiring shoulders and sleepless nights. Now, whenever I need to see her, I just pray that God bridge our relationship and that let me accept her as she is.

Thirdly, I've learn to accept God's will rather than mine. Whatever that I pray for, it's a prayer and it depends on whether God will grant it to me. and so, even if things did not work out as I've prayed, I should be willing to accept it and say, "Yea, may God's will be done."

We should walk slowly and enjoy the scenery, whether it's climbing up a hill, going through a dark tunnel or sitting in a raft going through storms.

May God's will be done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads