Friday, October 29, 2010

Bliss in Disguise

It has been quite some time since my last post. HUH!

My baby has another cold now. It is the 8th day. Thank God, he starts to have appetite for fruits again. He rejected fruits, I forgot since when, and I was so depressed that he even started to reject his meal.

Today, however, he ate banana, apple and papaya!!! How happy was I!

What does a mother want? I just want a healthy and cheerful growing baby...and of course, an obedient, responsible, gentle,... (and the list goes on)...

It may only take months for pregnancy and hours to give birth but it takes a LIFE TIME to care for one child...
But I'm happy to do it...for he is my child...my son...the best gift from God...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads