Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The hand of God

What do you do when you are in need and there was no one around and your phone was not working?

My heart was breaking. I wanted to cry but I was too busy fumbling with my phone. I wanted to talk. I wanted to talk to a close friend and poured out my bitterness. But the phone was not working and it made me even more desperate. Some time later, I gave up. I slumped myself on the floor and looked at the sky blankly. My heart was wrenching and no words could come out of my mouth. Tears started of flow freely and all I could mutter were "My Lord" and "Jesus". 

After some time, I was filled with peace. A peace that said that the problem still exists but I do not have to face it alone. God was with me. He was and He is and He will be with me! Nothing feel better than the affirmation from God. 

I thought I depended on God. But I didn't. At least not 100%. When I faced with difficulties, I looked for friends to share with me rather than God. But when God closed other doors, I had nothing but Him alone and that's when I knew, ALL I NEED IS HIM ALONE. 

I am in God's hand. Whatever that has happened, happened for a reason. And I can be rest assured that God is watching over me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads