Friday, April 12, 2013

Thank God for His grace

Saying goodbye to Nicolas was hard. It has been a wonderful week working with him through five mornings. Though I was stressed with the preparation, I enjoyed teaching him. And after this week of teaching, I've finally found my own identity!

Previously, my feeling was like, "I am not an English, so I can't teach English. I am not a Malay, so I can't teach Bahasa Malaysia. I am a Chinese yet I don't read and write in Mandarin. What am I?" I was bogged down by those thoughts that I did not know what to do. When I had decided to leave 'languages' behind and turn over to something totally new, such as venturing into T-shirt printing or real estate, God sent someone to knock on  my door. 

She's a French looking for a private teacher for her son and viola, I was chosen! I've to stress that it's NOT pure luck but it was totally God's arrangement. It's by God's grace that I was selected among thousands and thousands of other better candidates out there. 

After my class, I cried a little while I was driving. I was so grateful to God for He took my disgrace away. When everyone else, including those closest to me, thought that I could not make it, I did it. Without Him, I am nothing, but with Him, everything is possible! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads