Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a new year

It's the 1st of January again but on a different year.

I'll be older by a year and it also means a year closer to my death. Well, nobody knows at what age they'll die. I mean, you won't know it even if you have the greatest fortune teller to tell you so. Before my dad accepted Christ, he liked to visit fortune tellers. One of the fortune tellers told him that he would live to age 75. But what a shock when he knew that he was contracted with liver cancer at the age of 56 and died the same year! So, only God knows. 

Best wishes to everyone (as if I've a lot of readers here). I still wish to think and imagine someone is reading my blog and may this love and peace be passed on and on...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads