Friday, June 5, 2009

I realise...

I realise that I might be one of the most idle person on earth...
I realise that everyone else is so busy...
I realise that everyone else has his/her own problems and that's enough of burden...
I realise that you can't have a sincere listener unless they are paid for it...

Last week, I felt really frustrated over the workers and their working attitude and since I could not find the solutions, I seek help from 2 of the people in my phone list whom I trust have their expertise in this. Unfortunately, to my disappointment, they were too busy. One promised to call but never called back. One did not even reply my SMS. Later in the evening, I started to feel embarrassed. Embarrassed because I feel that I should not have called/SMS them because both of them are busy people and how could they have time for me, such a slouch, who only calls/SMS when I've problem that I can't solve. So, I prayed that they forget about the whole incident and let it be.

Actually, deep down in my heart, I'm hurt...and still hurt. One of the person was my sister-in-law. I realise that I am just a "sister-in-law" without any blood tie with her and what does she owe me? Nothing. The thing she most often offered is money or presents because that's what she's has been working so hard for. And she listens whenever she feels like it or just listen to whatever she wants. So, it's rather useless to talk heart-to-heart with her. She doesn't have to rely on me whenever she has problems. She has her other siblings to share her problems, her sisters and brother. But me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang ads